Sunday, March 29, 2015

Stash Report - Week 12

I am just going to pretend like I did not just disappear for a week and a half!!!  I will bombard you with posts this week and you will get sick of me!!

Lucky for me I have been sewing right along on my APQ Quiltalong so using more of my fabric ... Because I snuck in a little fabric too!

Used this Week: 2 3/4 yards
Used year to Date: 36 3/8 yards
Added this Week:  2 yards
Added Year to Date: 22 1/2 yards
Net Used for 2015: 13 7/8 yard

Oh my goodness these fractions are killing me!!!!  Haha

Want to see what was responsible for the 2 yard addition to my stash .... Polka dots ... Well kind of!!


I am currently having an obsession with Navy blue ... I believe it has something to do with the fact that fabric designers are bombarding us with it right now!!  Just as an FYI ... The picture credit goes to Fat Quarters online shop, but I did not purchase my fabrics there.  Quilt on friends!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been having a fascination with blue too. Maybe its because of Spring!