Monday, January 19, 2015

Stash Report - Week 2

Oh dear it is week 3 and so I'm a little behind!

I had ordered Christmas fabric on sale, so got several yards of that.  I also bought 4 1/2 yards of fabric for the two Christmas quilts I am making.  I had no yardage for backgrounds, so it was necessary.  Not a lot used, just one row in the Silent Night quilt.

Used this Week: 1/2 yards
Used year to Date:  4 1/2 yards
Added this Week:  8 1/2 yards
Added Year to Date: 8 1/2 yards
Net Used for 2015:  [4] yards

In the hole already ... Haha!  That is ok ...as I have mentioned before, I have used a lot of fabric from my stash.  It is getting to the point where if I need big pieces, I don't have them.  Further, if I can get fabric for $5 a yard instead of $11 or $12, I am going to buy it.  It just makes sense.  The point is, shop your stash first ... If there is something you need, buy it.

No comments: