Friday, January 9, 2015

My First 2015 UFO

Okay here is my first UFO finish of the year ...
This is a mystery quilt from a couple of years ago ... A class I taught (not my own pattern).  I made the quilt, quilted and trimmed it ... There it sat waiting to be bound!
It was a fun pattern ... Nine patch in a nine patch.
Using 5" squares mostly ... It went together quickly and was a great way to use up some fabric that I didn't have lots of.
Most of the fabric I had in my stash, but I bought a small amount to fill in.  This was a great, fun quilt to make and I am so glad I put the binding on ... Finally!  Washed it and it is on my bed.  I hope this is the first of at least a few UFO finishes for 2015.  How about you?  Do you have any plans for those unfinished projects?  I do hate that name ... UFO ... I will have to think of something better than that.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Oooh, I LUVVVVV this quilt!! Your colors are gorgeous together and really highlight the beautiful simplicity of the pattern. :)

Anna said...

I love the Silent Night Quilt what a great idea to work on it as a BOM for encouragement!