Sunday, January 4, 2015

A Year in Review

One of the great things about having a blog is being able to flip back like in a journal, and read and see what you have done.  I know I had a lot of finishes last year, so let's see what I was up to.

My first quilt of the year was my January stash project ... An adorable table runner
 



I also had a few unfinished projects that I got done in January ... this adorable bunny wool mat

Valentine wool mat

Spring wool mat 
 

 I made my granddaughter a quilt in February for Valentine's day ... why I can't find it in my pictures I am not sure, but I will represent it here with a picture that is similar.



Ha ha ... this picture is not similar, it is my friend Julie's quilt, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind me sharing it!

In March I had this great finish ... but all I can find is the 3/4 finished quilt!  Ha ha ...  Oh wait, I think the finish is farther back in my year!


 

 These are bunny bags I made at Easter ... I made 7 total!
 

 
 
July held this beautiful finish, which became a Christmas present for my stepmom.
 
I am going to continue this in another post!. I'll let you take a break and finish my post with the second part tomorrow. 
 
 

No comments: