Sunday, December 7, 2014

Stash Report - Week 49

Okay friends ... We are closing in on the end of the year.  Only 3 more weeks left to use that stash and boost those numbers!!  How are you doing?  Since joining Bonnie Hunter's Grand Illusion Mystery Quilt, it has really boosted my fabric out!  I didn't even think about that when I decided to start it last week.

I made a small quilt for my December stash class and with backing and binding, and all the cutting for this week's mystery clue, I did good in the fabric useage department.  I also used about 1/4 yard in the Christmas pillows I made out of kitchen towels ... The towels were not quite big enough to cover the pillows ... I haven't forgotten I owe you a tutorial!

Used this Week: 6.25 yards
Used year to Date: 136.50 yards
Added this Week:  0 yards
Added Year to Date: 77 3/4 yards
Net Used for 2014: 58.75 yards

How did you do this week?  Were you able to get any sewing in?

No comments: