Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

We are in for a quiet evening ... Had a nice dinner with the family by candlelight and will watch a movie and play cards waiting to ring the New Year in.  We do this pretty much every year ... Tonight both kids pretty much told us we are boring and they wish to do something more exciting on NY eve.  We laughed and told them they didn't have to hang with us ... At 24 and 20, I wouldn't expect anything else!  Think next year will be really different ...

I decided to ring in the new year by cutting out a new quilt ... It's all cut and ready to sew tomorrow!
I love quilts that are cut into just a few pieces and ready to just sew!  This will
be my January stash class at the Country Loft.  The store is having their big open house to introduce new classes and new blocks of the month ... Check it out ...

http://thecountryloft.blogspot.com/2014/12/happy-new-year_30.html

I wish you all a safe and happy new year. I thank you for your friendship, interest and continued support.  This blog has brought me great joy, and kept me going when times were down as well as good.  You all mean a great deal to me and I wish you contentment and cheer in 2015!!!

No comments: