Thursday, November 20, 2014

Snowy and Cold

A quick hi to let you know I am having a great time in Michigan although it is snowy and freezing!  Boy am I wishing I had my sewing machine and my projects!  This is great quilting weather!  I have some hand sewing that I am working on when the little one is sleeping.
This fabric is from a charm pack I bought over the summer.  I made these little hexies with the intention of using them on another project, but changed my mind.  So they are turning into ... Oh I don't know what yet.
We have been having lots of fun playing and getting to know each other.  It is hard to believe I last saw her when she was 4 mos old!  She is a sweetie and I am loving our time together ... Though I will say that the almost-two stage is very challenging!  It really makes me awe at the work that moms have .., I know I did it once, but looking back on it, it didn't seem that big of a deal ... I was mom, I loved my kids, and it was a lot of work, but that's what I wanted.  Now I can't imagine!  It is hard work and I'm looking forward to my vacation when I go back home!!  Haha ... Not really ... Being a grandma is hard work.


No comments: