Saturday, October 25, 2014

Stash Report - Weeks 41. 42, 43

Well another joint stash report!  Haha ... I kept forgetting that I needed to add the fabric I purchased while in Virginia a few weeks ago.

 A very pretty line of fabric by Deb Strain with Riley Blake thrown in there ... It looked like it went!
A nice white dot on white to add to the stash ... The lighter blue will play nicely with the above lines, and the dark blue was appealing.  I don't have a lot of blue in my stash, so that seemed like a good addition.  The taupe is to add to my latest obsession ... Taupes and greys.
More taupe and grey and I think that orange makes a good addition to the above grouping.

Used this Week: 6 yards
Used year to Date: 113 yards
Added this Week:  4 2/3 yards
Added Year to Date: 77 3/4 yards in 
Net Used for 2014: 35.25 yards

I did use some leftover scraps and make a couple of pillows.  I also made my sweet Kylee a Halloween quilt and an adorable pillowcase to store it in ... Pictures to follow.

Oh how I long to have that "net used" total really go up by the end of the year.  I need to get busy!!!!  And no more shopping before the end of the year either!  Oh dear ... That could be painful!

No comments: