Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Stash Report - Week 32

Here's my report for the week ... Been busy on a sample, so have used yardage.  Next week I'll have a bunch of yardage to add as I am going to start a new quilt and have no background fabric.  Also I need to buy border fabric for the quilt I'm working on now.

Used this Week: 4.5 yard
Used year to Date: 90.5 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 53.25 yards
Net Used for 2014: 37.25 yards

Now please remember we are supposed to be using whenever possible fabric from our stash.  But that does not mean that we can never buy fabric.  If you need it to finish a project, then buy it .  Most of what I am having to supplement with is yardage for borders and yardage for background.  I rarely buy yards of the same fabric, so most of what I have are smaller pieces.  No go forth and sew'

No comments: