Saturday, July 26, 2014

San Diego Quilt Show

Do you live in San Diego or are you planning on visiting for the SD quilt show the beginning of September?  I just saw the schedule of classes and am so excited that Judy Madsen of Green Fairy Quilts will be teaching!  She has two classes ... One on feathers and other beautiful elements, and the other class is on background fillers, borders, and deciding what quilting looks good in a particular area.  I am so excited!  I have never taken a longarm class from anyone besides just the basic classes I had from my dealer.  There is no one whose work I admire more than her's and I am so excited to meet her.  Can't wait to take the class ... I signed up for the borders and background class.  I may sign up for the other one too.  We have a fairly small quilt show as shows go, so to get a teacher of such caliber is exciting.  Now if only Innova would do a maintenance class!

1 comment:

jayne said...

Good for you!!!! Enjoy :)