Saturday, June 14, 2014

Buzzing along

Well after being on vacation for a week, I had to get back to my longarm!  I did 4 quilts this last week ... Woo Hoo!

One of them was a bedspread for a friend, and I didn't get any pictures, so you'll just have to trust me!  She just used a fabric on top and a fabric on the back, and I quilted it using a simple stipple.

The first quilt I did this week was for my friend Kathy ... Her grandson is graduating from high school ... This was my wonky quilt pattern and it came out so cute!  It is the second one she's made.

It is meant to be used as a bed quilt so I did a simple stipple .... Fast and keeps the quilt together well through those many washings.
She certainly has the hang of the wonky block ...
This one is super wonky ... Love it!  I used my favorite color Omni thread in Bronco in top and bobbin.
Now her grandson will have a big warm hug every time he snuggles under his quilt!  Thanks Kathy for the honor of quilting this for your precious grandson!


No comments: