Thursday, March 6, 2014

Stash Report - Week 9

It's almost the end of the week and I didn't post my stash report yet.  I don't know where the days are going ... I'm just trying to keep up and clearly it's not working!!  Haha. I did buy a little fabric last week for a bed quilt for my daughter ... She's 19 and I haven't made her one yet.  It's going to be very scrappy, but I didn't want to scrap the light background and I needed 2 yds of something.  She was home on break last week, so I had her pick it out.  That was fun.  I did cut out her quilt ... Almost all of it, but I haven't figured out how much fabric that was, so I'll include that in next week's totals.

Used this Week: 1/2 yards
Used year to Date: 27 1/2 yards
Added this Week: 2 yards
Added Year to Date: 4 1/4 yards
Net Used for 2014: 23 1/4 yards

No comments: