Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Stash Report - Week 10

Well I have been a busy bee this week ... went shop hop shopping and scored some half price fabric for the back of my sweet daughter's quilt that I'm making ..also bought a yard of a really cute gray fabric with black polka dots -- Little Black Dress (love the name); that is going into my stash.  I did use 3 yards for some cute Easter bunny bags, which I will show later.  They were so fun to make and super fast, and I got to bust some stash!

Used this Week: 3 yards
Used year to Date: 30 1/2 yards
Added this Week: 11 1/4 yards
Added Year to Date: 15 1/2 yards
Net Used for 2014: 15 yards


My net used really went down this week, but as soon as I figure out how much I cut for the quilt I'm working on for my daugther, that number will go up!

No comments: