Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy 2014 -- Stash Report Week 1

I know I've been quiet but it's been because I've been busy!  After 6 weeks of doing doing doing, it feels good to give myself permission to sit and do nothing now and then!  My hubby is back at work as he had 2 weeks off for the holidays.  He works for the school district ... Daughter is back to school ... I love having her home and miss her when she leaves.

I wanted to have a great stash report to set my new year right, and here it is:

Yardage In - 0
Yardage Out - 9 1/3 yards
Total - 9 1/3 yd out for the year

I did finish a quilt over the weekend (more on that later), and I used the 9 yards for backing and borders.  I also put some binding on a very old quilt ... That was the third!  Woo Hoo!  How about you all?  I hope you are getting into your quilting rooms and feeding your souls!  Even a mere 20 min counts.  I challenge you to do it for yourself.  Please let me know!

Longarmed yesterday and at it again today.  Trying to STILL catch up.  Good thing I have the best clients in the world!!!

1 comment:

sonia said...

Such a coincidence! My name is Sonia, I'm from Spain and my blog is "every quilt under the sun" I can see we share common interests and we both started blogging in 2011.