Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Stash report

This is my stash report for the last two weeks ... Could someone please stop the progress of time?  The last two weeks have disappeared!

Yardage out - 1 3/4 yds. I didn't get any sewing done, but I gifted this fabric to some wonderful friends!
 
Yardage in -  0

Net used this year -  10 1/4 ... Still on the up side.  I would sure love to get some sewing done and use up some of my fabric.  It is sure hard to get sewing done this time of year!  I'm going to pledge to get in that room and sew ... It always helps whatever is ailing in my life ... So take the pledge with me, ok ... Here we go ...

Raise your right hand ... I, (say your name), Colleen, pledge to get in some sewing time over the next 5 days.  Even though I have Thanksgiving, cooking and shopping, and time with my family, I will make time for myself.  I am always a better person when I take the time to take care of myself.  

I hope you take the pledge with me!!

No comments: