Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Stash Report

Happy Wednesday ... My Monday stash report is again late, as I am getting a slow start to the week for reasons I will explain later.

Been two weeks since my last report ..

Yardage out - sadly ... 1 little yard.  No sewing getting done around here

Yardage in - 25 1/4 yards ... Now just so you know I did not purchase anymore fabric!!!  A very dear friend is trying to weed out her fabric, and invited her friends over to help her.  Who was I to let her down?  I came home with charm packs, and mostly larger pieces to be used as backs.  I am so grateful to her!  I intend to share with some friends ...

Net used this year -  well now I am on the other side ... 18 1/4 yds up!  Time to get busy sewing and getting this fabric out of here! 

But first I have several quilts to longarm for some very patient customers!!!

No comments: