Sunday, October 13, 2013

New Look

Happy Sunday ... I was irritated with my blog that some of the boxes were blurring into the pictures ... so I decided to make a change.  I thought it would be fun to see less of the blah, blah, blah and more pictures/posts.  I am trying to limit what is on the page to just three entries, but can't get blogger to change it!  It says it's working, but ... I am not a computer person nor do I want to be!  I just want to do what it tells me to do, and then get it to work!  So far after 45 min of monkeying around, it is still not accepting the limit of blog posts.  So I'll leave it as it is and you all can let me know whether you like, dislike or just plain hate the new look!  The good thing about life ... nothing is permanent, it can all be changed!  Have a great Sunday!

No comments: