Saturday, March 16, 2013

Michigan

I just arrived in Michigan last night to visit my beautiful granddaughter and her amazing parents. I had several flight issues yesterday, but after a long day of travel I got here at midnight. I almost kissed the ground when I got off the plane .. I was never so happy to see land!

I can't figure out how to put pics from the cell phone except at the end, so I'll just have to group everything at the bottom. I have been busy quilting away ...

The first quilt is one a customer made for her grand baby ... Isn't it cute? I did my signature swirl and used Glide thread on top and bottom -- the color is a nice turquoise that compliments the quilt.

The next quilt is a quilt I made for Kylee ... I was running short on time, so instead of making a label for the back, I quilted her name into the center of the quilt where the frog is, and then in each corner I quilted the date of birth, height, weight, and length. And then of course I have to close my post with a picture of me and Kylee ... I am just loving this Grandmama stuff!

PS. The last picture is a blanket I knot for Kylee and lined with minkee .... It's so soft And she looks so cute under it!

























No comments: