Thursday, June 28, 2012

Greetings

Just have a minute and thought I would check in and say "yassas" which in Greek means hello! We are on the island of Mykonos in the middle of our vacation. The scenery is spectacular, the people friendly and relaxed, and the food outstanding. I am thoroughly enjoying my family and not thinking of quilting or much else! Watching the Germany v. Italy semifinal in the Eurocup and rooting for Germany ... They're down 2 zip at the moment. Off to a different island tomorrow ... If you ever get the chance you should really see Greece!

2 comments:

jayne said...

Wish you took us with you!!!!!! We miss you!

jayne

colleencl said...

Hey Jayne I miss you guys too! In Santorini today it is amazing. Tried to post the other night on your blog but it wouldn't let me. Hi to the girls ... Tomorrow I'll have a coffee for all of you!