Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday To Do Progress

Do you ever have one of those days where you actually get stuff done?  It feels so good and can totally turn your week around!  Yesterday I posted my to do list for the week -- let's see what I can cross off of it ...

--call and make two doctor appts
--next quilt goes on frame tomorrow

I also ran a couple of errands and helped a friend rewrite her resume (that was on my gym/walk time - oh well ... helping her was much more important!).  Got a load of laundry folded and put away and another one all done.  Whew!  Love making progress!!

Here's the next quilt that's on the frame ... it will get quilted tomorrow ... that's the plan at least ...
Tomorrow is leap day ... happy almost leap day!  What would you do if you had a birthday on Feb. 29?  Would you only celebrate every four years, or would you pick Feb. 28 to celebrate or March 1????

2 comments:

jayne said...

I would be much younger if i only had a birthday every 4 years!!!!!

colleencl said...

Ha, ha, ha ... I like that thought!! But then you get four years older every time you celebrate ... hmmmm ... is that better??