Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Tomorrow today ...

... by that I mean here is your traveling Thursday post on Wednesday.  I have a bunch of pictures I took, and a fun blog post all scheduled for today, but I've run out of time.  It's late and I should be in bed already ... so I'm kind of cheating today because the blog you need to read and love is

http://thecountryloft.blogspot.com/

That's the store I work at and I don't think you will find a more beautiful, original quilt store!  If you're ever in the San Diego area, please make it a point to come visit us and I am usually there on Thursdays, so I would love to meet you!  We also have a sidebar on the blog where it lists designers at the store and their blogs ... check those out too ... sadly, my name and blog haven't been updated there yet!  I'll have to speak to the management!!!!  Have a great day tomorrow.

No comments: